Monday, July 25, 2011

An Unlucky Happening!! =(

Today after tuition, I met my friend. We decided to go into JB. The traffic into JB was considered smooth not much of a traffic jam. On the way, we decided to eat @ New York Hotel as they had buffet dinner. It cost RM 20.00 per person which was approx S$8.00.

Upon reaching there, we went to a nearby Car Wash station so that i can get my car cleaned up.. I then left my car keys with the person in charged. We then went to have our buffet dinner... Just as everything was going well as planned..........

After having a hearty dinner, I went to collect the car keys.... And to my HORROR!!!!!! They told us they left my keys in another SG car!!!!! What sort of service was that!!! It was not only my car key, attached was my house key and my work ( petty cash ) key!!!!!! GOSH!!!! I sure am in Deep Shit!!!

In the end, the owner of the Car Wash Station paid for me my cab fare back to SG to get the spare key from my house and back to the JB Car Wash Station. The cab fare cost the owner S$80.. So troublesome sia.... After all and all now I am chilling out @ Station 1 in one of the cafes in JB writing this blog!!

To be continued..... Regarding how i gonna get my bunch of keys back~~~~

The next day, Mon, i had to apply urgent leave. Sigh~~ I went down the the police station to lodge a police report. Luckily, the police managed to contact the other SG car owner... So on Tue evening, I went down to collect the keys~~~ Kudos to the police for their efficiency. =DD