Thursday, May 19, 2011

An Exploration trip to JB on the 17th May 2011

This time, my friend and I did not go to the same usual place at Jusco Trebrau.

So we decided to explore the other side of JB.

As I was driving, noticed one shopping center. Thus decided to go in and look around. Cant really remba the mall name.. After that we headed down to the Jusco @ Bukit Indah. Comparing the both Jusco, the one @ Trebrau was better as it was bigger and had a cinema. So we had the dinner there. I had the curry chicken noodle. It cost RM 9.90.

After eating, the sun had already set. We drove out of Jusco and started to explore the surrounding place.. We came across another shopping centre called BestMart. Things there were reasonably cheap. Cheaper then Jusco... However,

The sky was dark..Could not really see the road signs. Had to go by trial and error and also rely on my Handphone GPS. But still, we got lost a number of times especially when going home time. Took me quite sometime to get on the correct road to go back to Singapore.

We went back to SG by the 2nd link. The 2nd link highway was long abt 14km..When i reached the 2nd link malaysian check point, I did my Malaysia Automated Clearance System Visa (MACS). That so called Visa cost me RM 30 per year. Finally, I made that visa..

What an exploration trip as I had never driven to the other side of JB before!