Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day (^.^)

Mothers Day Graphics And Comments For Facebook


" A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavour by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. "

Today, went out with my parents and my china kid to celebrate Mother's Day. Really had a good time outside. We all enjoyed ourselves.

Mom, thanks for being with me all these while and up till now. Although we dont really communicate, I know deep down you really care for me as your daughter. Thanks for pulling me through my darkest period and downtimes. Appreciate it alot! Mom, I love you! Hope you will stay healthy ~~ =)

Mothers Day Graphics And Comments For Facebook