Monday, May 30, 2011

The Revamped Iconic Shaw Lido Cineplex ^.^

Today, 30th May 2011, my parents and I went for an outing~~ We left the house at 11.30am. Instead of driving there, we took the bus and the MRT. Upon reaching there, it was already lunch time. My parents ordered 2 plates of Mixed Vegetables Malay rice to be shared between the 3 of us....

After having our lunch, we headed towards the Shaw Lido Cineplex to watch the movie "Jane Eyre". It's been sometime since I last went to Shaw Lido Cineplex. The place has changed alot ever since. I remembered, last time there was KFC, Mac, Long John Silver and other small eateries..However, now all of them are gone.. The place is much "brighter" and spacious now.

The show lasted aprox 2 hrs.... Then we went to have our dinner at the Food Republic @ Ion. This time we shared a plate of Hokkien Mee & a plate of Mixed Vegetables Malay rice. Very soon, we were on our way back home.. Reach home around 6pm!

Enjoyed my half day of outing with my parents.. =)

Wanna share some pics of the Revamped Iconic Shaw Lido Cineplex ^.^